Whilst we are still waiting to see when and how we can reopen we have put together a tentative trail riding programme for experienced riders from June. See our tentative programme below.Our regular Trail Rides are ideal for experienced riders, exploring some of the hidden corners of Bodmin Moor with our experienced, friendly guide.
We can provide you with a suitable horse or you can bring your own.
Please note that our programme of trails can change according to weather and ground conditions. Refreshments are not included in any of the trails.
Mon 1st-Camel trail
Mon 8th-Cream tea trail
Mon 15th- Rising Sun
Mon 29th- Waterloo
Mon 6th-Camel Trail
Mon 13th-Cream Tea
Mon 29th- Rising Sun
Mon 3rd-Camel Trail
Mon 10th-Cream Tea
Mon 17th-Rising Sun
Mon 31st- Waterloo
Mon 7th- Camel Trail
Mon 14th- Cream Tea
Mon 21st- Rising Sun
Mon 28th- Poldark
To more information or to book please call us on 01208 851500.
PRICE LIST (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN RED NEXT TO RIDE DATES)
- ROUGH TOR TRAIL 3 HOURS £100.00
- WATERLOO TRAIL 3-4 HOURS £110.00
- POLDARK TRAIL 3-4 HOURS £110.00
- MANOR TRAIL 3-5 HOURS £110 – £120.00
- Blisland Pub Trail 3-4 HOURS £110.00
- Blisland Pub Trail 3 HOURS £95.00
- CREAM TEA TRAIL 5-6 HOURS £150.00
- CAMEL VALLEY 5-6 HOURS £150.00
- RISING SUN TRAIL 7-8HOURS £180.00
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON GROUP BOOKINGS (3 0R MORE PEOPLE)
(Advance Notice for changes to trail riding will not always be given)