Day Riding Assistant Manager & Housekeeper
* To Manage, run & maintain the day riding stables, including all horse care, stable and field duties required
* If possible (but not essential) to cater for and look after the housekeeping for our riding
holiday guests as well as some cleaning of 2 cottages and laundry on a weekly basis or as required for the self-catering cottages
* To work as part of a team with the Manager with all stable, horse care and other duties as required around the Livery/Competing and Producing Yard
* To assist as required with the day to day administration of the day riding business
* To deal with customers and provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
* To help to promote the day riding side of the business
* To cover holidays and days off for other staff at Hallagenna Riding and Livery as required.
candidates upon receipt of a CV.
from the basic salary. ( Job is open to applicants who may not wish to live in, in which case no deductions for accommodation will be made)
Bonus Scheme: Paid Annually at the end of Dec
Hours: Average 40 per week : Min 34 per week, Max 72 per week, including seasonal variations
( School holiday weeks will require Max hours)
Overtime above these hours will be paid as part of the bonus scheme incentive
Hours of working days: Will vary throughout the year but as a guide will be 7.30am – 6pm
( Time off between may be taken when available and according to bookings)
Days Off: Will vary throughout the year but as a guide you will be required to work 6 days
per week during school/Bank holidays and 5 days per week during the rest of the year.
Holidays: Total per annum 28 days including Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays: Although you are entitled to time off for Bank Holidays you may not be able
to take off Bank holidays but will get time off in lieu.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hallagenna also has a vacancy for a housekeeper:
To clean cottages on a Friday every week and prepare breakfast, clean rooms and make beds for guests staying at Hallagenna. Approx 2 hours daily and Full day on a Friday
Hallagenna Riding often have vacancies for Apprentice Trainees. If you would like to work with horses and gain some qualifications at the same time Hallagenna can offer Training Apprenticeship programs for up to 3 years. Working with our Partners at Duchy College we can offer you the opportunity to gain Industry qualifications to work in all areas of Equestrianism. For further details please email us – email@example.com
“Work and discover Cornwall” Hallagenna can offer the opportunity for travellers to work for their accommodation and explore Cornwall during their stay. If you are interested in discovering Cornwall and have experience working with and riding horses. contact us by e mail and let us have details of your experience and when you are considering visiting Cornwall.