Our new proposed trail riding programme for 2021 is here.
Take a look and start to plan your next trail ride – we shall be able to confirm as soon as the situation changes and we are once again able to welcome riders.
Our regular Trail Rides are ideal for experienced riders, exploring some of the hidden corners of Bodmin Moor with our experienced, friendly guide.
We can provide you with a suitable horse or you can bring your own.
Please note that our programme of trails can change according to weather and ground conditions. Refreshments are not included in any of the trails.
Dates available as soon as possible. (Please enquire)
May: Dates available as soon as possible. (Please enquire)
Monday 24th-Camel trail
Wed 26th- Roughtor/Cream tea trail
Thursday 27th-Waterloo Trail
Tues 1st-Camel trail
Mon 7th-Cream tea trail
Mon 14th- Rising Sun
Mon 28th- Waterloo
Mon 5th-Camel Trail
Tues 13th-Cream Tea
Thurs 29th- Rising Sun
Tues 3rd-Camel Trail
Tues 10th-Cream Tea
Tues 17th-Rising Sun
Tues 31st- Waterloo
Tues7th- Camel Trail
Tues 14th- Cream Tea
Tues 21st- Rising Sun
Tues 28th- Poldark
October: To be announced
To more information or to book please call us on 01208 851500.
PRICE LIST (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN RED NEXT TO RIDE DATES)
- ROUGH TOR/rocky tor TRAIL 3 HOURS £110.00
- WATERLOO TRAIL 3-4 HOURS £120.00
- WATERLOO TRAIL 3 HOURS £110.00
- POLDARK TRAIL Approx 3 HOURS £110.00
- MANOR TRAIL 3-5 HOURS £110 – £120.00
- Blisland Pub Trail 3-4 HOURS £120.00
- Blisland Pub Trail 3 HOURS £110.00
- CREAM TEA TRAIL 5-6 HOURS £160.00
- CAMEL VALLEY 5-6 HOURS £150.00
- RISING SUN TRAIL 7-8HOURS £180.00
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON GROUP BOOKINGS (3 0R MORE PEOPLE)
(Advance Notice for changes to trail riding will not always be given)