Our new proposed trail riding programme for 2022 will be available shortly. Until then please make enquiry regarding any specific trails by email.
Our regular Trail Rides are ideal for experienced riders, exploring some of the hidden corners of Bodmin Moor with our experienced, friendly guide. For riders on an experienced ride please note that our horses, whilst safe, are forward and love to jump, gallop and enjoy the wide open moorland so please don’t overestimate your riding ability!
We can provide you with a suitable horse or you can bring your own.
Please note we may have to alter our programme of trails at short notice due to changes in weather and ground conditions.
Refreshments are not included in any of the trails.
Trail rides 2022:
Tuesday 5th April: 3 hour poldark
Monday 28th April: 5 hour camel trail
Thursday 5th May: 3 hour Waterloo
Wednesday 25th May: 5 hour cream tea
Tuesday 7th June: 3 hour poldark
Monday 20th June: 5 hour camel trail
Thursday 7th July: 3 hour waterloo
Wednesday 13th July:5 hour cream tea
Tuesday 9th August: 3 hour Poldark
Monday 15th August: 5 hour camel trail
To more information and details regarding specific trails and other dates. or to book please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICE LIST (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN RED NEXT TO RIDE DATES)
- ROUGH TOR/rocky tor TRAIL 3 HOURS £120.00
- WATERLOO TRAIL 3-4 HOURS £120.00
- WATERLOO TRAIL 3 HOURS £110.00
- POLDARK TRAIL Approx 3 HOURS £110.00
- MANOR TRAIL 3-5 HOURS £110 – £120.00
- Blisland Pub Trail 3-4 HOURS £120.00 ( Cost of Lunch and refreshments not included)
- Blisland Pub Trail 3 HOURS £110.00 ( Cost of Lunch and refreshments not included)
- CREAM TEA TRAIL 5-6 HOURS £170.00 ( Cost of Lunch and refreshments not included)
- CAMEL VALLEY 5-6 HOURS £170.00 ( Cost of Lunch and refreshments not included)
- RISING SUN TRAIL 7-8HOURS £190.00 ( Cost of Lunch and refreshments not included)
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON GROUP BOOKINGS (3 0R MORE PEOPLE)
(Advance Notice for changes to trail riding will not always be given)